By Kirsten Koehler and Megan McGrath Halloweekend is just around the corner. Maybe you’ve been organized and already have your sassy-scary-spicy-spooky-shiny-slutty costume planned out. Or maybe you’ve been naughty and pushed it to the last minute. Either way, you’ve decided to consult the Slant, home to Vanderbilt’s hottest and horniest....
- Ethical Consumption Is Impossible and That Shein Bathing Suit Is Just Too Cute
- HALVEY: I Am Better Than You Because I Studied Abroad
- Airport Man: The Modern Prometheus
- UCC to Offer New Support Group for Students Struggling to Transition to Dorm Life: Bathtakers Anonymous
- Help! I Just Realized the Face of the Transcendentalist Literary Movement has been Named “Ralph” this Whole Time