Feeling an ever pervading sense of soul-crushing ennui? Afraid? Like a ship with no rudder? Imposter syndrome like a panicked freshman girl pretending to like bud light at the first tailgate she goes to? Well, do I have news for you. If complete dissociation, depersonalization, derealization, and defecation don’t work...
- Ethical Consumption Is Impossible and That Shein Bathing Suit Is Just Too Cute
- HALVEY: I Am Better Than You Because I Studied Abroad
- Airport Man: The Modern Prometheus
- UCC to Offer New Support Group for Students Struggling to Transition to Dorm Life: Bathtakers Anonymous
- Help! I Just Realized the Face of the Transcendentalist Literary Movement has been Named “Ralph” this Whole Time