The recent release of Vanderbilt’s student refunds left many students confused as to how Vanderbilt calculated the payment. With the majority of students no longer on campus, questions remain as to where the administration’s surplus funds went. A recent Hustler “article” highlighted the discrepancy between the refunds Vanderbilt offered and...
- Ethical Consumption Is Impossible and That Shein Bathing Suit Is Just Too Cute
- HALVEY: I Am Better Than You Because I Studied Abroad
- Airport Man: The Modern Prometheus
- UCC to Offer New Support Group for Students Struggling to Transition to Dorm Life: Bathtakers Anonymous
- Help! I Just Realized the Face of the Transcendentalist Literary Movement has been Named “Ralph” this Whole Time