By Anonymous Recent research by faculty and graduate students from the Vanderbilt Anthropology department indicates that your incredible fashion, taste in music, and your authentic personality set you apart from all of those other girls. After sampling hundreds from the female population at Vanderbilt, the study, which aimed to expose...
- Ethical Consumption Is Impossible and That Shein Bathing Suit Is Just Too Cute
- HALVEY: I Am Better Than You Because I Studied Abroad
- Airport Man: The Modern Prometheus
- UCC to Offer New Support Group for Students Struggling to Transition to Dorm Life: Bathtakers Anonymous
- Help! I Just Realized the Face of the Transcendentalist Literary Movement has been Named “Ralph” this Whole Time