You did it. It happened. All your hard work paid off. You spent late nights tweaking resume formatting, you networked with your dad’s golf buddies and on two separate occasions you scheduled (but didn’t show up for) meetings with the Career Center. You landed that coveted summer internship at Birmingham...
- How To Respond When Your Professor Asks What You Did Over Break Without Sounding Privileged
- The Slant Faces Copyright Suit From Local Scoliosis Club
- A Modern Deflategate: The Tale of My Dick
- Seven Signs You Might Be Staphylococcus aureus
- Everyone on This Campus is a Protagonist, so I’ve Decided to be the Antagonist